- Jamcorp Distribution is an Events Management and Tent Hiring provider established to satisfy three principal objectives:
- To provide an integrating service which seeks to empower organizations to communicate , educate, entertain and engage with their internal and external clients
- To be a catalyst in the transference of skills and help produce qualified young black men and woman as sound, light, audio, visual and performance platform and marquee tent construction specialists in the service industry
- To ensure that through knowledge sharing and wealth creation with our partners, as we rise we uplift
- Jamcorp Distribution is a South African company owned and operationally managed by the Director of the company and disabled ownership, fully compliant with the national principles of Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment
- Jamcorp Distribution boasts a track record with a high level of professional competence and the very high proportion of returning clients indicates their continuing confidence in the service levels and technical excellence which we provide
- In order to accommodate an identified need in the marketplace, Jamcorp Distribution has recently diversified into event management consultancy services
- Jamcorp Distribution adheres to a strict code of conduct and is uncompromising in its interpretation of business ethics. Our professionalism in the interests of delivering the optimal result for our client prevails.
- We use a standard workflow process, modified to the needs and circumstances of each event, to ensure the checks, balances and accountabilities are in place and on record throughout.
- Our equipment will deliver on the most demanding of technical riders and our regular maintenance and high staff skills level ensures that our capacity to design, rig, configure and operate each event is matched only by the “best in the business”.
- Our operational structure allows the minimization of overhead expenses to ensure that each event is both cost-effective and provides exceptional value for money to our clients.
- Our extensive and continually updated knowledge of tents and flooring, air conditioning, mobile toilets, interior decorating, audio, video, lighting, staging and IT sectors allows us to deliver seamless, affordable solutions, each created to be unique and peerless.
“ To be the preferred EVENT MANAGEMENT & TENT HIRING Company ”
We will achieve this by:
- Creating an environment where carefully identified young black South Africans will be afforded the opportunity to realize their goals by allowing full expression of their talent and skills within a team environment
- Establishing mutual relationships with our clients to ensure the achievement of joint objectives within the budget and on time
- Encouraging an atmosphere in which the sharing of knowledge is a principle in response to the advancement of technology and thereby develops our team and benefits our clients
- Ensuring that every team member commits to and lives by our set of values which is our guiding principle and is the face of our uniqueness ”
We will strive to live by the following set of values: